Delivery times for custom patch orders will be stated at the time you place your order.
Delivery times shown are the normal time you can expect to wait for your order unless otherwise specified, additional time may be required to process larger orders.
In the event that you are not happy with your purchase, please email us using the message facility on the contact page.
We will always try to resolve any problem you may have with your order, but as a general rule, personalized items ordered via this website cannot be returned for refund or replacement. By placing an order for custom patches/personalized items via this website (patchdepot.co.uk), you are deemed to have agreed to these terms in addition to the general website terms & conditions.
Iron on patch fixing instructions: Iron on instructions are also supplied with every order, but is only to be used as a guide which may not be relevant to every situation, so it is by no means a substitute for common sense.
To activate the heat seal on your patch, follow these simple directions.
1. Use the ‘highest’ setting on your domestic iron.
2. Pre-heat fabric where the patch is to be placed for 10-20 seconds.
3. Place heat seal side of patch on the garment and cover with a fine damp cloth to prevent staining or damage from the iron.
4. Iron the front side of patch for 20-25 seconds, then turn garment inside out and iron the reverse side of patch for another 20-25 seconds.
6. If edges lift or turn up, repeat the process.
7. Many customers choose to sew down the edges for extra durability, although that should not be required if applied correctly.